Carpaccio is the perfect spot to celebrate Valentine's Week! Due to Valentine’s Day falling on a Monday (Carpaccio is closed Sundays and Mondays), we are celebrating Valentine’s that entire week with mouth-watering specials!
Our menu offers a wide selection of dishes for meat lovers and vegetarians alike! Whether you're looking for a place to enjoy your special day or just want an amazing meal, Carpaccio has everything that will make this Valentine's Day Week celebration one-of-a-kind. So come and join us; we can't wait to celebrate with you!
Here are some ideas to celebrate before coming into Carpaccio:
- Take a stroll together. Take your loved ones on a walk through Sharon Park and take in the beauty while enjoying each other's company. A nice long stroll is an ideal opportunity to connect with those around you and work up that appetite before eating at Carpaccio.
- Play a game. Consider buying a new game and enjoy a game night together after dinner. Games are a fun and simple way to connect, and chances are you'll be laughing in no time.
- Go on a picnic. Whether you are dining in at Carpaccio or getting it to go, you can't go wrong with the romantic flavors of Italy. Consider upping the romance and setting up a romantic picnic at your favorite location. Bring candles, a blanket, wine, and your favorite meal at Carpaccio. Imagine watching the sunset with your loved one over your favorite dinner.
- Order dessert. There's something romantic about ordering dessert at your favorite restaurant. The perfect dessert has a way of making the occasion celebratory. Here are some choices to consider.
- Sicilian Ricotta Cannoli. Chocolate pastry shell filled with ricotta cream, dark chocolate, & pistachios
- Zeppole. The Italian version of beignet – hot, made to order, choice of two dipping sauces: raspberry, chocolate, caramel, or peanut butter bourbon
- Chocolate Mousse. A slightly lighter version served with freshly made whipped cream and garnished with grated dark chocolate, served in a chocolate cup.
- Tiramisu. Ladyfingers lightly dipped in brandy and espresso coffee with mascarpone cream.
- Budino di Pane Caldo. Warm bread pudding served with brandy sauce and vanilla bean gelato.
- Pane di Cioccolate con Salsa di Caramella. A chocolate fudge brownie served with caramel sauce and vanilla bean gelato.
- Gelato. Fiorello's Italian ice cream, various flavors.
- Sorbetto. Fresh fruit flavors.
Let Carpaccio take care of you with our delicious Italian cuisine! With over 33 years of experience, our knowledgeable and skilled chefs and wait staff are prepared to serve you and make your experience unforgettable.
We are now open for 100% capacity for indoor dining, and our newly completed “Carpaccio In The Alley” is a beautiful dining experience. Visit our website for our Valentine’s Day Week specials, or give us a call at 650-322-1211 to make your reservation today!