With COVID-19 still a safety concern to many, you may be wondering how you can still celebrate the holidays with your friends and family. Though you may not be comfortable doing all of the things you normally plan, this is a great opportunity for you to get creative and begin some new holiday traditions with your loved ones!
Given the different state guidelines and restrictions, it is important to consider these mandates while planning your holiday event so that everyone stays safe. At Carpaccio, we’re committed to following these procedures to keep you and our staff safe, so that you can stay comfortable and healthy during the holiday season. Safety is our number one focus at Carpaccio.
- One-time use of disposable menus, wine lists, and special pages
- Every table and chair is disinfected after use
- Staff wears masks
- Food handlers use gloves
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout the restaurant
- Customers wear masks walking to their tables and to the restrooms but are free to take them down when seated at their table
- Fresh air and air moving system used throughout the restaurant
- All surfaces disinfected between customers
- To Go food is sealed in the kitchen or pantry and not exposed to other customers
- Parties are seated 6’ away from other parties
- Customers are not seated in the high traffic areas so that once seated, parties are not overexposed to other customers.
No matter what you choose to do this holiday season, let Carpaccio take care of you with our delicious Italian cuisine. With over 33 years of experience, our knowledgeable and skilled chefs and wait staff are prepared to serve you safely during this time. Looking for something more intimate? We are now partially open for indoor dining, outside sidewalk bistro dining, and curbside to-go service, so you can still have your favorite Carpaccio menu items during the holidays at home, or in-person with a few friends. For more information, visit our website, see our Facebook for announcements and specials, or give us a call at 650-322-1211.